Monday, June 10, 2013

The Pinning Process

 I pinned three baby quilts this morning before it got too hot in my garage.  I pin quilts on our ping pong table, but I protect the table from scratches with an old sheet, topped with some thin white boards that we bought at Home Depot.  Two baby quilts fit at once.  I have pinned many queen size quilts on this table, but have yet to pin a king size, mainly because I have yet to MAKE a king size!  That is on my list though - I have one in mind to make for our bed.
The top two quits are flannel front and back, with bamboo batting. They will be gifts for someone - not sure who yet!  The pink quilt is for my friend's first grand baby.  It has a cotton top and cotton batting, with a flannel backing.

I bought a large roll of bamboo batting at the Denver Quilt Show in May.  I've used it before and liked it, so hopefully it works well again!

No comments:

Post a Comment