Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Two More Pinned

 I pinned two more quilts yesterday morning - the Japanese Quilt Blocks quilt and the Round Robin (half size).  Now I have five quilts ready to quilt!  I better get busy.
Yesterday I spent the afternoon at Laura Pedge's Tuesday Afternoon Social.  She provided a yummy oriental food lunch and I did some hand stitching while visiting with friends all afternoon.  It was fun!
Today I'm not getting much done in the way of quilting or sewing, but I am going to take my Pfaff to Hi Fashion for a cleaning and service.  And this evening is CO West Quilt Guild's Challenge Reveal!  More on that tomorrow :)

And a special thanks to my hubby who always helps me set up the "pinning table" and put it all away once I'm done.  I couldn't ask for a more supportive husband!

1 comment:

  1. A heartfelt thanks to my beautiful wife. You make my life special in so many ways; beautiful quilts all around to enjoy is a a real pleasure.

    ReplyDelete