Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fun Day Stitching

 I recently bought this little miniature quilt stand from a friend of mine - Betty B.  Her brother-in-law makes them and they're really cute!  I have two miniature quilts displayed on it right now, one is an apple core quilt which I English paper pieced and hand quilted, the other is a little red, white and blue quilt that I hand pieced and hand quilted.  I included the picture below so you can see just how small this quilt stand is!  It sits on the edge of my fireplace.
I had a really nice day today at Tuesday Afternoon Social at Laura Pedge's shop.  It's from 11-5 and lunch is included.  A great group of gals go and we stitch, eat lunch, and just enjoy one another's company.  It's always fun to see what everyone else is working on too and get some new ideas!
Today I worked on my Sheep of the Month blocks.  More on that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment