Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More Great Friends!


Still celebrating my birthday!  Today I had lunch with Marla, Eddy and Phyllis!  We go to lunch four times a year for each other's birthdays and always have a GREAT time.
Phyllis does a LOT of quilting on her long arm machine for many of the quilters in the valley.  Today she told us that one of the quilts she quilted for a gal won a blue ribbon at the Mesa County Fair!  You know what they say, "Quilting Makes the Quilt!" Way to go Phyllis!

They spoiled me with fun quilt-y gifts, including batik fabrics, fat quarters, buttons and a Quilt in a Cup!  The quilt in a cup will remain a mystery until I finish it - then I will post the final
 product :)


The best gifts of all and those I treasure most are my family and friends.  Thank you all for being a special part of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment