Saturday, August 3, 2013

Finished!

I finished machine quilting the Japanese Quilt Blocks wall hanging.  I quite like it!  I always worry though, that I "over quilt" my quilts - too much quilting? Since this one is a wall hanging, I wasn't as worried, but I would appreciate comments on "how much you think is too much quilting?"  and "how do you keep yourself from  "over quilting"?  My big goal right now is to improve my machine quilting because that can really give quilts the WOW factor.
We plan to hang this in our dining room and swap it out occasionally with the Australian one .... when I get it done :)




3 comments:

  1. It will look fantastic in our Dining Room. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great! I love it. The quilting gives it so much texture.

    ReplyDelete