Sunday, September 22, 2013

How To Foundation Paper Piece with Freezer Paper

Here are my first ever how-to videos!  My sister-in-law, Cathie, wanted me to teach how to foundation paper piece using freezer paper to her guild, who are all going to be working on the Dear Jane quilt this year.  She lives about five hours away and they wanted to learn the technique soon so she suggested I make a video for them.  My first thought was, "uh....OK" but my wonderful hubby said, "Sure, we can do that!"  So, with his help, this is what we did!  Be kind, because this is a first attempt for both of us!  I stuttered a bit and moved my pieces out of range of the camera, making it hard for him to keep up, but overall I think it is not bad for a first attempt.  We will do better next time!  I'm already planning my next "how-to"!  Any suggestions?  (Oh by the way, we uploaded them to YouTube for easier viewing and were limited to 15 minutes, so there are two videos about 13 minutes long each.)  Let me know what you think, and what we can improve on!










No comments:

Post a Comment