Friday, December 27, 2013

Gifts


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!  I have not been feeling my best but have still been enjoying my family.

Here Mike is holding an art piece Michelle made for him.  It cleverly spells out HOLT using creative pictures that she took.  I am so impressed!  Very creative and fun.

Owls are still the thing!  Megan received an owl cookie jar from her hubby.  My Mom made us all crocheted owl towels too.  I will post a picture of those later.

Here is my Downton Abbey fabric!  SO pretty!  Now I need to decide what to make with it!!

Some other quilty gifts I received and will use!  I am excited to try the Quilter's Preview Paper, which lets you draw a design on the paper and preview it on your quilt before quilting it.  That will save some "unpicking" stitches for sure!
The Superior Thread is pretty too and will go with my fabrics for The Quilt Show's 2014 block of the month.  Self threading needles, which I have never tried, and Karen Kay Buckley pins, which looks awesome, also make me want to get up to my sewing room and sew!  I plan on 2014 being a "finishing" year.  I have many projects to finish!  What are your quilting goals for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment