Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Gourmet Donuts

I did get back into my sewing room today - more on that later - but I just have to share about a  donut place our kids took us to.  It is called Beyond Glaze.  Check out their website at www.beyondglaze.com to see if there is a location near you!  These donuts were SO delicious.  I have a weakness for donuts, but they have to be good donuts - not the grocery store variety.  These donuts are not only good, they're fantastic :)  I tried the Chocolate Chocolate Cake - mmmm.... full of sugar though .... have to stop at one ....
Take a look at the delicious variety!


Here we are, quite satisfied after eating some delicious gourmet donuts :) I am actually glad we do not have a store near us - it would be way to tempting to go there often!

Recently my son came to visit for a weekend and brought a friend.  He was showing the friend around our house and I heard him say, "This is my Mom's Quilt Studio."  SO - my space has been elevated from a "Sewing Room" to a "Quilt Studio".  I like it!
Have fun sewing in whatever you call your space and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment