Friday, March 7, 2014

Wool Gatherer's Club


Yesterday was a day for finishing and starting.  I finished up my ornament.  You can see I made mine green, with shamrocks, in honor of St Patrick's day.  I have five styrofoam balls left so I'm planning on making some Christmas ornaments next.  Nothing like getting an early start!


I also finished up my first Zentangle design on fabric.  I have one more to make, then they will both be a part of a challenge quilt I am making.  I just can't tell you how much fun this is!

AND, I went to Wool Gatherer's Club at Hi Fashion and started this table mat called "Those Blasted Crows!"  I have had this pattern for a long time and the wool, so it was nice to finally get it started.

Tomorrow our guild is having a retreat so I get to stitch with friends all day.  There will also be food and games so it should be a fun time.  And who knows?  Maybe I will finish something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment