Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Favorite Tree

I love this tree!  I love it in all seasons, even in winter when it has no leaves, but I especially love it in the Spring and Fall.  When I see this tree I know I'm "home".  Technically it's our neighbors' tree, but it's so close to our property that I like to claim it too.
I think it would be fun to somehow make a quilt representing my favorite tree - perhaps in all seasons.  I could use that confetti technique for the white blossoms in the Spring.  I will have to give this some more thought.
I also wanted to share the picture below of an elephant my daughter Megan crocheted.  She still needs to put the eyes on it, but I thought it turned out so dang cute.  She gets this talent from my Mom.  All I can do is knit dishrags and scarves - nothing tricky that has body parts or anything.  I love this elephant though - I may have to ask her to make me one :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really proud of this elephant b/c I just looked at a picture from Pinterest and did it! No pattern!

    ReplyDelete