Friday, May 16, 2014

Sunroom



We are going to be converting our patio into a sunroom!  We are excited as we've never really done anything like this before.  I am going to post pictures here from time to time to keep a record of the changes as they happen - just for fun.

Here are some before pictures.  My husband had to sell his beautiful fountain, and the pergola also had to go.  While the pergola was very pretty, it was slatted, so it let in all the rain, and all the bird poop....



Here is what it looks like now!  Fountain and pergola gone!  It looks pretty blank and our house is really bright inside.  We are excited for construction to begin soon.  This is new for us but we're looking forward to it - especially the results.  I'm sure I will have lots of pounding and sawing etc. to listen to as I sew the next couple of months :)


Just had to share this photo of the delicious chocolate covered strawberries my son sent me for Mother's Day.  You will notice that two are missing - I dug into them as soon as I opened them, THEN decided to take a picture!  They were delicious :)

Back to the sewing room so I will hopefully have some progress on my projects to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment