Saturday, May 31, 2014

Update on the CONstruction?


There is still more DEstruction on our sunroom than CONstruction, but I believe the construction is beginning this week!  I'm very excited to see how this will all turn out.
My hubby has been busy moving rocks so they don't get cement poured over them, because we can use them to put our yard back together when this is all done.

I think our beautiful strawberry plants are going to be a casualty of construction.... We never get to eat any of the strawberries anyway - I think the birds and bunnies get to them before we do, but they are quite pretty.

They were supposed to deliver a dumpster and a port a potty but apparently the dumpsters in town are all booked up!  So we have a dumpster trailer.  Still no port a potty.  That will be interesting....

A lot of noise the day they removed stucco - I'm sure it will only get worse.  Ready to pour cement!


My son took this picture of some new Art on the Corner downtown.  I love it!










We celebrated my hubby's birthday when my kids were visiting, even though it's not until this Wednesday.  My other son got him this shirt.  You need to read between the lines!
Last time my husband visited his mother, he took her to lunch and she made him use his senior citizen discount so she could get a double punch.  Mid fifties is not feeling very "senior" to me!

I just listened to a lecture by Janice Kapp Perry, a music composer/songwriter.  She was awesome! She encouraged us to write our "family song" and she sang the one she wrote for their family.  It was so fun!  I think we need a family song and I have some talented children who could definitely write one for us.  Hint, hint....

No comments:

Post a Comment