Thursday, June 26, 2014

Shopping!


Besides stopping at quilt SHOWS when we are out of town, our car frequently stops at quilt SHOPS.  We have well-trained vehicles, what can I say?
So, our recent visit to Logan included a stop at their local quilt shop "My Girlfriends Quilt Shop".  It's a GREAT store, full of fun stuff. I couldn't resist bringing home a few things....
Such as this Metro Rings pattern and the Quick Curve Ruler that enables you to make this cool quilt :)


And a few fun fat quarters - even though I don't really NEED them....


Look at this fun iron fabric!  And it's yellow, which is a color I DO need more of.  Easy to talk myself into this one.

I almost, but not quite, got out of there without buying this great fat quarter bundle.  It has all kinds of fun fabrics in it.  I am sure they will be very useful in a future project.

After we got home I went to Sew Savvy at Hi Fashion and saw many new things they brought in from Quilt Market.  They also had the Metro Rings pattern and the Quick Curve Ruler.  And they had the book below with even more patterns that I can make with the Quick Curve Ruler, so I needed to get that.
Then I couldn't resist this Nancy Halvorsen book that contains the pattern for this adorable stuffed nativity.  I see myself making a few sets of these for future grandchildren :)  At this rate, I don't think I will ever run out of things to do and projects to make!
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment