Sunday, June 29, 2014

Two More Minis Finished


I finished up the monthly minis for July for my daughters.  Looks like a day at the beach!  I hope they like them!
I have decided that I have too many monthly projects going on this year!  So many that I am only barely able to keep up with them each month and am not getting much else done.  Therefore I have decided that next year I will only do ONE monthly project. I would say none, but there is one at Hi Fashion that I want to sign up for, to make another gift.  I think I should be able to keep up with ONE, and still have time to work on other unfinished projects (like Dear Jane) and projects I have been wanting to make for a long time.  So that's my plan and I'm sticking to it!  I wrote it down for all the world to see, so I have to now, right?

Have a very Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment