Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Italian Cream Sodas

I have been working on the wedding quilt, but I don't have much to show in the way of progress. Yesterday I stitched out three of the feathers, which are about 18 inches long, in a relatively short amount of time, only to discover that I stitched them upside down!  It may not have been that noticeable, but it was upside down according to MY plan and I would definitely have noticed EVERY time I looked at the quilt.  So I spent about 5 hours last night unpicking the quilting on those three feathers.  Have you ever unpicked quilting?  My least favorite of all unpicking jobs....
The sunroom is showing more progress than the quilt is.  Here is a crane delivering the drywall.  I have seen all kinds of interesting things.  Today I looked out the window and the drywall worker was walking around on stilts that are about 5 feet long, making him about 11 feet tall!  I tried to sneak a picture but then the plumber walked in and I didn't want to look like a crazy stalker person or anything.  Next time I will just ask him if I can take his picture!
We are also working on wedding party plans so after dinner tonight we went to Gelato Junction to try an Italian Cream Soda, which Jeff wants to serve at the open house.  Yummy!!  Good choice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment