Monday, July 7, 2014

Potential Sewing Rooms

My daughter was able to go on a Parade of Homes in Utah.  She took oodles of pictures and shared them with me.  Here are two pictures each of two rooms that I think would make fabulous sewing rooms!  These houses sounded quite amazing, with exercise rooms, playrooms, bathrooms in each bedroom, so why not a sewing room?  And a large one at that?
Look at the space in this one and imagine setting up all of your equipment here.  Pretty nice!


This one looks smaller, but has plenty of cupboard space to store all that fabric.  They even have a sewing machine on display in this room to plant that seed.  Pretty cute!

Well back to my sewing room and my many projects!  I do not need a bigger space - I just need to start using up some of the stuff I already have!  That will be fun though, not a chore at all :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah a lot of the "sewing rooms" I saw weren't very big. I called them mending rooms and Megan didn't know what I meant. I may not be a quilter but I know they need lots of space!:)

    ReplyDelete