Monday, September 29, 2014

Quilt Stores Have the Best Bathrooms


As I was driving to Utah Friday to go to the "Outdoor Concert" with my daughter, I knew I was going to need to make a bathroom stop.  Now usually, when I'm with my hubby, we stop at a gas station and then feel guilty if we use their facilities without buying something so we look around for something to buy and end up with food we probably shouldn't eat - like Necco's - which we both like :)

This time, since I was alone, I thought to myself, "You know, quilt stores happen to have the NICEST bathrooms, and there happens to be a wonderful quilt store in Springville, Utah that I have not been to for a very long time.  Perhaps I should stop and use their NICE bathroom, then I won't be tempted to buy food that I shouldn't eat!"
Great idea, right?

So I made a small detour to the Corn Wagon Quilt Co. and used their very nice bathroom.  Of course I would feel guilty if I didn't look around for a bit ....



If you are ever in Springville, put this on your list of places you MUST stop.  It's a fabulous store, they have tons of cute things and a very friendly staff.  They even let me take some pictures to show you all how cute their store is.


They've already decorated for Halloween and Fall.


They have a wonderful selection of wool and wool products.

The whole atmosphere of the store is very welcoming and inviting.

By the way, the sign on the left, above the wooly sheep says:
"Retail Therapy
Studies show women who undergo regular treatment sleep better, have healthier lives & have more fulfilled relationships."

I took advantage of a little "Retail Therapy" treatment at the Corn Wagon Quilt Co.


I think this cost more than a pack of Necco's....

But I'm sure it's healthier....

1 comment: