Friday, October 3, 2014

Modern Quilt Blocks

I have my ten blocks all ready for the Tula Pink Modern Quilt club at Hi Fashion tomorrow.  Some of the blocks this month were super easy.  Most of them are easy anyway, but some of these were super easy - which was nice because I didn't have much time to make them this month.
Yesterday I was at Hi Fashion for Wool Gatherer's but for the second month in a row I didn't bring a wool project to work on but something else.  Yesterday I worked on my POTC blocks.  I have three done and I'm really, really loving making them.  I bought some fabric at HF yesterday for the background hexagons and squares.  I will post some pictures of the three blocks I have done tomorrow.
Although I wasn't working on wool, Heather showed us some great new wool products and patterns and I did find something I want to work on!  I can use wool from my "stash" too, which will be great.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and find some time to SEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment