Saturday, October 11, 2014

Show and Tell

The Colorado West Quilt Guild had a Sew in on Wednesday afternoon/evening.  Several ladies worked on quilts and kits for donation, then we had a taco salad supper and the business meeting.

Here are a few pictures from Show and Tell, which is always the funnest part of the meeting.


I love the pretty colors and fabrics in this quilt!



Judy, who made this quilt said it would be very confusing to the child who gets it because all of the animals have three legs!



Janet brought this lovely quilt.


And Jerri is working on Christmas stuff.  I LOVE these!  The string of Santas in this picture is a mantle decoration.  I am inspired to make one now after seeing how cute hers is.  I always try putting garland on my mantle but this would be easier and cute :)

Jerri's lucky daughters are getting these holiday decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment