Saturday, November 15, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like....

I finished the monthly minis for my daughters!  I will get to see them for Thanksgiving so I wanted to get the wall hangings done so I can give them to the girls then.  I think this Christmas design is one of my favorites of the monthly mini series :)

Speaking of Thanksgiving and Christmas - have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  I have done a little bit, but still have a ways to go.  I'm trying to "keep it simpler" this year.  Yesterday my hubby and I were in the grocery store looking for some Fall themed paper plates and all they had were Christmas!  It seems like the stores completely pass by Thanksgiving these days - down comes the Halloween stuff and up goes Christmas.  Ah well.  I like Thanksgiving and being reminded of all we have to be thankful for.  I guess I've jumped the gun a little bit too on the holidays though because I've started watching all of the Hallmark Christmas movies :)  They keep me entertained while stitching....

1 comment: