Sunday, January 4, 2015

Family History

My daughter received a box of old pictures and documents containing family history from my mother.  She has been busy scanning images into the computer and recently sent me several.  It was fun spotting this old family photo of some Dickerson ancestors, posed in front of a quilt!  I love these old photos and love that they used their cherished quilts as a backdrop for the photo.  It looks a bit like a crazy quilt, but it is hard to tell.  So my quilting genes go way back :)




For all you Downton Abbey fans, tonight is the night season 5 starts in the USA!  I am excited.  It kinda makes me want to go dig through my stash of Downton Abbey fabric and start a new project!  But... I need to FINISH some first :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment