Friday, January 23, 2015

Zentangle Fabric!

At the CWQG meeting, Sheryl showed us some fabric she received as a Christmas present from her daughter. Her daughter is into zentangle and had some of her artwork printed on fabric for her mom!
So cool! I took a picture of the selvedge to see if I can figure out where she got it printed. I would like to find out more about it. I'm assuming she uploaded her zentangle artwork and sent it to some place that printed it on the fabric for her. If I find out more, I'll let you know!
One more thing, Becky you CAN do this! If I can, anyone can! Especially someone as artistic as you will have no problem. Let's get together :) Also, CWQG is having a fun zentangle make and take activity on February 11th at 7:00. $3 guest fee, all welcome!
Once you get into this it's very fun and relaxing! Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment