Monday, March 23, 2015

Just Call Me Grandma!

If you solved the puzzle yesterday you probably guessed that I am going to be a GRANDMA!  I am SO excited :)  My daughter Megan and her husband are expecting their first baby - our first grandchild - in the Fall.  One of my friends said, "Let the Baby Quilting begin!"
Here are a couple of crocheted items recently made by Megan.  She's obviously in the baby mode already too.  I am looking forward to getting more into the baby mode :)
In the meantime I've been trying to quilt the comforter she made and it has been a real challenge.  Two layers of wool batting is a lot to push under a domestic sewing machine.  My arms and hands are sore from the exertion!  I do hope it turns out satisfactorily.  It is definitely challenging me!

I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!!

1 comment: