Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SSQ Quilt Show Favorites

I thought I would post some of my favorite quilts from the SSQ quilt show over the weekend.  It might take a few days because I always have a lot of "favorites"!



Buggy Blanket by Sherri Creer





Bali Fever by Dee Hoagland, quilted by Laurie Gerse



Treasured Fabrics on Display by Nancy Kowal





BOM Shades of Teal and Brown by Jean Rostviet

(Love these colors together!)


I apologize - I somehow missed the name on this one, but I really like the colors and the design!


It's a Small World by Lauri Burgesses

I found this one very interesting!  The hexagon blocks were all hand embroidered from patterns that were printed in the newspapers in the 1940's.  The quilt was completed in 2003.



One of the times I went to the show I voted for this one for Viewer's Choice.  I just love the design and the colors!

Sunrise Sunset by Carol Bruggeman


I worked on a birthday gift today - having fun with it!

Stay tuned for more quilts tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment