Friday, April 17, 2015

Wilmington Fabrics



Here are the rest of the photos I took at the Wilmington Fabric event at Hi Fashion.


As you can see, Kay showed a lot of quilts from the same pattern but in several different color ways, to show off their many fabric collections.




She also did a "You Be the Buyer" part of the program where she showed us new lines coming out soon and we could let the Hi Fashion fabric buyers know which ones we really liked.  Unfortunately I don't think we were too much help because everyone pretty much liked all of them.  Not sure how Heather and the crew will narrow those choices down.....


I really liked the flag quilt above :)




At least six different color ways show in this pattern!



The heart quilt was very popular too....



I think this was still my favorite.  I probably have enough scraps of colorful fabrics to make one like this!




Fun event!  Thanks to Hi Fashion for hosting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment