Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dear Jane Blocks - May


Pictured here are some of the Dear Jane blocks that I was supposed to finish in May and some that I have started for my June goal.


This one was all hand appliquéd using the back-basting method.


This one was machine pieced and the handle was hand appliquéd.


Machine pieced and hand appliquéd.


Machine foundation paper pieced, using the freezer paper method.  This one at first should have been called the Leaning Tower of Pisa, until I did some creative pressing (streeetchiing)....


Freezer paper pieced.



Machine pieced.


Machine pieced.


Freezer paper pieced.  This one has a couple of little oopsies, which usually doesn't happen with paper piecing.  Hmmm.....  Trying to decide if it's worth doing over or not...... I could just retry sewing the sections together.

1 comment: