Friday, June 12, 2015

Do You Have a SABLE?

Do you have a SABLE?  One of the ladies at Hi Fashion's Sew Savvy meeting last night shared a new acronym with us.  SABLE stands for:
Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy

Hmmm.... If I quit buying more I might be able to use all mine up!  But, where's the fun in that?

Here are my latest Dear Jane blocks!

This one was paper pieced and machine pieced.




All machine pieced.  I really like this one.


All paper pieced - challenging.


Paper pieced and also challenging.


Machine pieced - I really like this one too :)


Machine pieced, fairly easy.
I really like the Sarah K. Francis directions for Dear Jane blocks, that I bought from her years ago.  They are very helpful, especially on these pieced blocks.  She has all the cutting dimensions figured out and the order of sewing.  A huge time saver!


Machine pieced - a bit challenging.

I also really love my Reliable Sensor Velocity iron!  However, I think it should have come with the following warning:

Warning:  This iron may cause hot flashes which can cause interruptions in your sewing experience.


Have a GREAT day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment