Thursday, June 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Mike!


A big Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Mike! I embarrassed the rest of the family by posting baby pictures on their birthdays so I figured I would post one of him too :)  He was a cutie and still is!  I am so thankful to have him in my life :)






To celebrate his birthday we went golfing this morning since he didn't have to work until the afternoon.  It was a beautiful morning and we had a great time, even though I golfed terribly.  I probably embarrassed him....




We saw a LOT of these little creatures on the golf course, and about 8 million gnats.  I had to make a conscious effort to keep my mouth closed.   Now you know, if I'm talking to much just put me in a room full of gnats!



A beautiful day in Western Colorado!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you would post a baby picture of Dad! Happy Birthday Dad!!

    ReplyDelete