Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I Saw Santa Claus Today

I was driving home from playing tennis with a friend and I could swear I saw Santa Claus driving down the street in a RED Volkswagon Bug!  I always wondered what he did in the off season .... Maybe he was on his way to play golf :)

Joan Musick's mother asked her to make a quilt of this greeting card that her husband (Joan's father) had given her.  So she did!  She did a fantastic job replicating the treasured card - I'm so impressed!




Following are a few more of her Celtic appliqué and appliqué pieces.

I am in the process of cleaning my sewing room. I started reading a book called "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo and it inspired me to de-junk my sewing room.  Right now it looks like my sewing room vomited all over the hallway - it's a mess!  But it's feeling better already.  I better go get back to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment