Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cathy Wiggins


I love this quilt by Cathy Wiggins.  It is also on display at the Brigham City Museum.  The quilting is what really drew me to this quilt.  In the photos below you can see some of the words quilted into the background.

Cathy's website is:
http://www.cathywiggins.com





I just got back from a trip that included, among many other fun things, more "Row by Rowing" and another quilt show at the Springville Museum in Springville, Utah.  The amazing thing about these museum quilt shows is that they're free!  I always make a donation anyway, so they can keep having them.  There are some pretty amazing quilts in the Springville show too, if you're out that way!

I'll be sharing some photos of our trip as soon as I get organized :)



No comments:

Post a Comment