Friday, August 21, 2015

Little Bits Ladies' Show and Tell


Don't you just love this picture?  And I do think that "friends are relatives that you make for yourself".


Speaking of friends I got together with my miniature quilt group - the Little Bits earlier this month and they had some fantastic show and tell!

I LOVE this purse that Sherida made using upholstery fabric!






She also made these adorable owl potholders....




And the busy lady got two more of her monthly minis done.  Like me, I think she will be glad when they're ALL done :)  Fun to do, but ready to do something else!




Annie was busy with back-basting hand appliqué.  She made a bird wall hanging and an owl table topper!




And June made this carrot pin cushion for ME for my birthday!!  I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment