Saturday, August 15, 2015

Museum Quality


Here are the last of the photos I took at the Brigham City museum:

This one is called Creme de la Creme by Bonnie Keller of Washington.


Turkish Bread Boys by Lea McComas of Colorado

(You can see Lea McComas on a recent episode of The Quilt Show)



Hania State by Renske Helmuth
of the Netherlands and Canada



Lilies At Night by Diane Becka of Washington

This quilt is a miniature and is comprised of 13 two-inch Carolina Lily blocks with an itty bitty sawtooth border!  Of course I love it!


Another miniature by Diane Becka,  Almost Amish Baskets.  These blocks are two-inches also!  And look at that tiny appliquéd leaf border!


This is also a miniature quilt, a landscape by Renske Helmuth from The Netherlands/Canada. She said, "The fun for me was to make the quilt as small as possible."  The piece is hand appliquéd and machine quilted.


Windmill by Aileyn Renli Ecob from California.

She dyed the fabric then machine pieced and hand quilted it.



Sweet Dreams by Anna Faustino from Russia and now Pennsylvania.





I haven't quilted or sewn anything for a week!  I'm going through withdrawals.  We have company this weekend so it will be a couple more days but I must get back to my quilt studio next week! (Notice how I elevated it from a sewing room to a quilt studio?  This weekend it will function as a guest room also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment