Monday, August 17, 2015

Odds and Ends


My Dad recently went on a trip to California and he brought me back a thimble for my collection from the USS Iowa!  He and my brother took a tour of the ship.  SO nice of them to think of me.  I love the thimble, it's porcelain with a pewter inlay.




My sister-in-law gave me the rest of my Dear Jane prizes for the challenge I participated in with her miniature group in Logan.  I did complete their challenge but have not yet completed my quilt top!  I need to get back at it!

Don't you love the fridge magnet that says:
"No Pain, No Jane"?  I have extra if you want one :)




Two more POTC blocks done!  Hand work keeps me sane!



Here are my finished dried herbs!  Now, I am going to go pin a queen sized quilt and get it ready for quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment