Monday, August 31, 2015

Speaking of Craftsy....

Yesterday I mentioned three Craftsy classes I have taken or am currently taking.  Today I found out about a new one by Angela Walters on "Machine
Quilting Borders and Background", which as I mentioned is weakness of mine!  And if you go to the link below, she is offering the class for 50% off the regular price - yeah!!









These quilts are currently hanging at the Springville Art Museum.
Moonlight made and quilted by Lisa Chin
http://www.quiltingismytherapy.com/2015/08/31/machine-quilting-borders-and-background-a-new-craftsy-class/?utm_source=Quilting+Is+My+Therapy+Blog+Posts&utm_campaign=352f5adc84-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8d8d1f739d-352f5adc84-92009625&mc_cid=352f5adc84&mc_eid=5733b8c626



Flower of Happiness by Kathleen Baer
quilted by Cathy Payne




Flags made and quilted by Nancy T. Williams
Original Design





Worlds Without End
made and quilted by Sharon Aposhian Wright

Received an Award of Excellence

Made with Dupioni Silk, quilted with silk thread and wool batting.  Stunning!






Little House in the Big Woods
by Linda Williams
quilted by Kim Peterson

Received an Honorable Mention award

The quilting is stunning!




My Town made and quilted by
Ruth Peterson Ewers

I love it!




OK, I am finally going to work on that Telescope carrier today!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment