Monday, August 24, 2015

The Ladies of Downton Abbey



I saw this quilt at the Bear Paw Quilting and Bernina store in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho and fell in love with it!  It's called "The Ladies of Downton Abbey" and it uses all of the beautiful Downton Abbey fabrics (of which I have a stash!)  I think it's so pretty.













The store was out of patterns but the owner said I could probably find it online and I did at:
http://www.needleinahayesstack.biz/shop/c/p/Ladies-of-Downton-Abbey-x4762644.htm

I think I will have to pull out my fabrics and make this quilt soon!

Here are a couple of funny quilty sayings I've run across recently:
"It's all fun and games until the bobbin runs out!"  (posted recently on The Inbox Jaunt)
and
"Asking a quilter to mend, is like asking Picasso to paint your garage."  (printed in the CWQG August newsletter)

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment