Thursday, October 15, 2015

Are You Ready for Christmas??

One store I was in a couple of days ago has full blown Christmas decorations up already - and it's not even Halloween yet!  To be honest, I haven't thought much about Christmas, or Christmas shopping yet, but I do have a couple of projects in mind that I want to make for Christmas - I better get busy!

This quilts is called Bended Knees and it was made by Pamela S. White and quilted by Carol Rawson.  It is all hand appliquéd.



This cheerful quilt is called Hello Sunshine, by Dolores Montoya and quilted by Kaylene Parry.  It won a Judge's Choice award at Quilt Fest.


Canyonlands Morning
made and quilted by Susan Madden



Star Spangled Majesty
made and quilted by Kathy Porter


What is it?
made and quilted by Kathy Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment