Tuesday, October 6, 2015

What's a Grandma to Do?


What's a Grandma to do when Baby is overdue? Actually I have no idea because I've never been a grandma before, but I went shopping!  I went to the mall for the first time in months (I'm more often found in quilt stores or book stores) and happened upon a great sale at Gymboree!  See that cute little polka dot dress?  Normally $40, I got it for $6.99 :)  My daughter says shopping for Baby is the best because you don't have to try anything on!  I have to say I agree.  We are very excited for this new little one to join our family very soon!




Here are some more pictures from the quilt show at Quilt Fest in Utah:


Ronda's Dragonflies
made and quilted by Carol K. Armstrong
2nd Place Hand Applique
(she said the challenge was to make Aunt Millie's Garden with a Jelly Roll, but a few fat quarters had to be added later on.)





Lori's Garden Gate
made and quilted by Shelley Lerdahl



Friendship Garden
made and quilted by Marilyn Petersdorf



Beautiful hand quilting!



My Melissa
made and quilted by Helen Butler

won Jean Christensen Founders Award



Also wonderfully hand quilted!


Dresden of the Sea by Diane Miller
quilted by Carol Rossen



Fire Island Hosta Queen
by Josephine Keasler
quilted by Cindy Gerber-Chavez




Look here is my TQS Block of the Month quilt in regular size!

A to Z for EWE and ME by Viola Bodero
quilted by Holly Williams-Sosa

No comments:

Post a Comment