Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Got Scraps??

My friend Pam has really gotten into machine embroidery, and machine embroidery appliqué (I think that's what you call it - where you use fabric scraps and appliqué them while stitching out a design? - I know very little about machine embroidery....)

Anyway, she made this adorable dog quilt! Awhile back she told me that if I had some fabric scraps she would be happy to take them off my hands.  It was a win-win because I hate to throw fabric away, but am unsure what to do with pieces less than five inches (unless I'm making a miniature of course!)  She was happy to get them and has definitely put them to good use!



Her work is impeccable!

So if you have scraps that you don't know what to do with - give them to a machine embroidery appliquér!

No comments:

Post a Comment