Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A No Sew Day


Well, I didn't get to sew today.  I had to do a lot of work, and go to the dentist....  Oh well - maybe tomorrow!

I bought this My Cozy Village book recently because in my head I am planning a Baltimore Album quilt and I want to design it specific to our family.  It will need to have our house in it somewhere so I thought this would give me some ideas!  Cute patterns - I'm excited.  I have a lot of post Dear Jane plans but finishing that quilt has really taken top priority :)


This fabric is what I bought in Midway at the new My Girlfriends Quilt Shop.  I'm taking a class in March and I'm hoping this will work for that class.



Two more DJ blocks!

Junko's Rose Garden - hand appliquéd - 3 pieces


Enchanted - machine pieced - 35 pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment