Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I DID IT!!

Let it be known that on this day, 16 February 2016, Karen finished the last block for her Dear Jane quilt!  PHEW!  I am thrilled, and excited to begin putting it together.  I hope it looks good when I put all the blocks together!  Ah!! Kinda scary...

The last two paper pieced corner blocks were crazy!  The one I finished today was paper pieced in 18 sections, with 72 pieces.  I love how it turned out.

The next few days I will be sharing picture of these last few blocks I've made.

This one is paper pieced and hand appliquéd - 15 pieces.


Paper pieced and hand appliquéd - 17 pieces.  See those two teeny tiny triangles?  Those were hand appliquéd.

This one is all hand appliquéd.



One of my daughters asked what I am going to do with this quilt when I get it done.  Well, I am not giving it away!  I will keep it and enjoy it as long as I live, then hopefully one of my kids will take it and enjoy it.  I will see who oohs and ahhs over it the most :)

2 comments: