Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Check This Out!!

My friend Terry sent me this picture! What?? Isn't this quilt fun?  It looks like you can walk through a maze right on the bed.  It's very 3D - I love it!






My friend Kim sent me an amazing picture of some dresses her Mom knitted back in the 1940's.  You must check these pictures out and her story on her blog:

http://www.allthingsfamilyfriendly.com



And.... I actually finished something yesterday!  I quilted one of the baby quilts that I'd pinned, sewed the binding on and then did the hand sewing while I had a nice visit on the phone with my Mom!  It was nice to finish something!











I put these soft pink and white strip minkie on the back and did an all over flower design with Superior Magnifico thread.

3 comments:

  1. That baby quilt is so cute! And that 3D quilt is cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! That 3D quilt is seriously crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm I would sit and stare at that 3-D quilt all day if we had it...

    ReplyDelete