Friday, July 15, 2016

Show and Tell


Some wonderful items were shown at the guild meeting the other night.  Several of these little quilts were shared from Patrick Lose's workshop last month.


Some very nice pieces!  It makes me want to get to work on my Christmas gifts!  After I finish quilting DJ, which I am slowly getting done....

I submitted an essay to Quilter's Newsletter magazine a couple of months ago for their 300 Words column.  This one was about "what quilting has done for me."  Mine didn't get accepted into the print version of the magazine but did get accepted as a "Web Extra" on their website.  You can read it here if you're interested!

http://www.quiltersnewsletter.com/articles/300-Words-About-Quilting-The-Best-Thing-Quilting-Has-Done-for-Me_Quilters-Newsletter-August-September-2016?bc=c

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publishing! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!! It is really amazing how many friends you have made from quilting!

    ReplyDelete