Saturday, August 6, 2016

Cathie Makes A Tuffet!

My sister-in-law made a tuffet! It's SO cute, I love it!
I keep drooling over these so much, I think I'm going to have to break down and take a class and make one. She said in her class she could buy a kit with all the hardware, and the pattern includes a fusible piece you iron on muslin to make a paper piecing foundation. I really think I need a class for this one though. It's actually two classes, two weeks apart. I think I could figure out the first part, but would definitely want help with the second part.
They're just so cute and fun! Way to go Cathie! Hers turned out fantastic!!

3 comments:

  1. That is way cute! You should definitely make one! (Put some orange in it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I wish I could take the class with you!

    ReplyDelete