Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Great Goodies!


We were given some nice goodies at The Quilt Show taping!  Everyone received some batting, a fat quarter, some Aurafil thread and a little sewing kit.  They also gave away some fabulous door prizes to some lucky winners - it definitely livened up the day and made it even more exciting.  Thanks to all their sponsors for these fabulous goodies and door prizes!


We went to three quilt shops along the way as well, so I was able to add to my collection of fabric license plates from: The Glenwood Sewing Center, Holly's Quilt Cabin and The Creative Needle.

On the way home we stopped at a fabulous place called Ski Country Antiques and Home in Evergreen, CO.  Wow!  The store is huge and they have beautiful antiques, many from Europe.  I'm not super into antiques but my jaw was dropping at how beautiful these pieces of furniture are. (Like this hand crank sewing machine!)
They have some fantastic home decor and gift items too - definitely worth a stop!


It's always nice to get home!  I think my hubby might have missed me a little bit - this beautiful bouquet of flowers was waiting for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment