Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Having Fun Playing!


I haven't finished much lately so I don't have a lot to show, as far as what I've been working on, but here are a couple of things.

I did finish up my Plain and Fancy quilt top - so it is awaiting quilting.  I do have the back, batting and binding all set to go! It may be on the back burner for awhile though while I get some Christmas present projects done.



I also finished up block number 12 of my little Brazilian Embroidery blocks!  I want to put these together into a small sampler quilt.  That may have to wait until after Christmas too :)


I have enjoyed playing with this little cutie this week though!  And enjoying three of our four kids and one daughter-in-law home over the weekend.  Fun Family Time!!



Today was our Little Bits (miniature quilt group) meeting.  We made bookmarks and there were some great show and tells.  Hopefully my pictures will load up by tomorrow and I can share those.

In the meantime, HAPPY QUILTING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment