Saturday, October 15, 2016

Computer Issues

I've missed a few days posting because I couldn't get the blogger app to work on my iPad for some reason.  Oh well, I'll stick with the computer for now!  It's been a busy few days anyway!  More on that, but for today I thought I would share pictures of the playhouse I finally finished last week.

I'm happy with the way it turned out!  I have different colored buttons on the two windows because I had to buy two full packs just to get two of the same color.  I would have had to buy four full packs to get four of the same color.  Both of these colors look good with the roof fabric so I decided each side could be a little different :)


It has a door that is rolled up and tied above the door frame.  It is the orange fabric and as you can see it has the turquoise lining.

This house was quite fun to make and not nearly as difficult as I thought it was going to be.  I'm getting out of my box a little bit, making a few non-quilty items!

I had to order the big buttons on the orange tabs online, so here are a couple more photos after I got those sewn on.

It's all ready for a special little person to come play in at Grandma's house!!

1 comment: