Saturday, October 8, 2016

More Beautiful Quilts


Here are some more quilts from the quilt show in Layton.  It seemed a little early to be looking at snowmen and Christmas quilts, but the way the weather has been on my morning walk the last fews days, maybe not - brrr!!  I do need to start thinking about Christmas gifts too!!

Snowmen
pieced by Carol Hunt
quilted by Cindy Williams





Triad Dresdens
pieced and quilted by Leigh Weintraub



Vintage Compass
pieced by Josephine Keasler
quilted by Dawn Derlighner



Mystery Quilt 2015
pieced by Mary Evans
quilted by Charice Hunt




Stars Alive!
pieced and quilted by Helen Butler

2nd Place Small Quilts (this is a beautiful miniature quilt!)
and
Best Machine Quilting Award


Daisy Medallion
pieced and quilted by Jill Majers

(another miniature!)

And another miniature!

Star Shine
pieced and quilted by Jill Majers



Have a great day - I'm off to do some house building :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the "Mystery Quilt 2015". I'd love to know if there is a pattern available for purchase. I am a member of Quilts of Valor (qovf.org) and would love to make this for a veteran.
    Thank you, Bernie Bacon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could tell you! I just saw it at a quilt show...

      Delete