Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Rest of the UQG Quilt Show Photos



Red and White All Year Long
pieced by Karin Crawford
quilted by Kim Peterson






Glacier Star
pieced by Barbara Hall Walsh
quilted by Virginia Gore




Open Heart
pieced by Andrea Bair
quilted by Holly Williams-Sosa

1st Place Pieced Small

(I'm not sure I understand the "pieced small" category because this is a large quilt....)



Farm Girl
pieced by Pamela White
quilted by Carol Rawaon

Best of Show



Feathered Star
pieced by Karen Caduff
quilted by Ingrid Hefty





Vintage Remembrance
pieced by Karen Martin
quilted by LouAnn Benda

2nd Place Pieced Large






Fire Island Hosta
pieced by Diane Miller
quilted by Carol Rossen

Best Use of Color

(I do love the colors :)


I'm now going to sew curtains and a door for my little playhouse!  Have a great day!


1 comment: