Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fun Family Weekend

I have been busy enjoying family!  I thought I would recap a little of our fun weekend the next few days.  I have some work to catch up on so it will be a couple of more days before I get back into the sewing room.
We started off Thanksgiving Day with the Turkey Trot - 5K - in downtown Grand Junction.  Over 1600 people participated and raised over $50,000 for the GJ Fire Department's charitable foundation. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time!

Baby rode in style and got a nap along the way.  My son's girlfriend competed and came in 8th place in her age division.  The rest of us were in the "casual" just for fun category.... trying to burn off some calories before the big turkey dinner!

We played a game called Kubb in our backyard while awaiting the cooking turkey.  It was such a nice day!







We used my daughter's selfie stick to get a good group picture at the table.



And we set the table with my Polish Pottery :)


We had a great day and of course, ate too much, but so enjoyed spending time with family :)

I hope your Thanksgiving was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment