Saturday, January 21, 2017

Creativity


My daughter just made this cute little sweater for her daughter!  I don't know how she does this.  Knitting and crocheting are two things I've never been very good at.  She picked it right up though and makes all kinds of cute things!


Here our little model is posing for pictures before the sleeves were added :)
She is also making her a quiet book, which I can tell is going to be adorable.  The little animals are finger puppets and there will be a castle page for the Disney Princess finger puppets pictured below.

Lori from the Inbox Jaunt asked the question yesterday "Why do you quilt?"  I thought about that yesterday and decided for me it's because it makes me happy.  Creating something beautiful makes me happy, my quilting friendships make me happy, the process and the end result (ha! usually!) all make me happy.  I'm thankful to have discovered this world of quilting, that I enjoy so much!

My other daughter is going to take some classes and find a hobby that she enjoys.  She is also very artistic and creative.  I think it's just a matter of finding something creative we love to do! (And finding the time to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment